Assistant to CFO (m/f/d) - Part or full time
AAZZUR is a fast-growing, Berlin based FinTech start-up. Founded by an award-winning team, AAZZUR reimagines the next generation banking products.
About the role:
Assistant to the CFO is responsible for helping to maintain the financial health of the Organization as directed by the CFO. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of transactions, month-end closing tasks, financial statement preparation, year-end audit tasks, expense report tracking, outside agency audit tasks, budget preparation and other job-related duties as assigned. This position also is responsible for helping to create or change, implement, and enforce accounting policies and procedures as required to maintain the financial health of the Organization.
- Communicating directly and on behalf of the CFO with external and internal stakeholders, contacts, and employees on behalf of the CFO on matters related to the CFO’s initiatives;
- Assisting CFO to create or change, implement, and enforce accounting policies and procedures as required to maintain the financial health of the Organization;
- Supports Accounts Receivable and Payable processes when needed;
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education, preferably in accounting, business management, economics, statistics or other relevant fields;
- At least 1 year of work experience within a commercial company in similar position;
- Good skills and proven experience of working with Spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets);
- Fluent English and German (written & spoken);
- Prior experience working with C-level executives is desirable but not mandatory;
- High level of attention to details (it highly matters how many zeros after 1 or after which number should be put dot);
- Numerically and analytically acute, with aptitude for numbers;
- Highly organized personality;
- Good time management skills.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic, vibrant and international environment;
- Ability to impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company;
- Office in central Berlin;
- Core working hours, with flexi time available;
- Competitive salary.
We look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We support a work environment of diversity based on justice and mutual respect. We welcome applications from people regardless of ethnic, social and national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and political attitudes.