Senior Software Developer (m/w/d)
AAZZUR is a fast-growing, Berlin based FinTech start-up. Founded by an award-winning team, AAZZUR reimagines the next generation mobile-banking platform, a platform for life.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled individual with experience in Java backend application development to join our development team in a senior developer role. Full-stack developer preferred that can understand back-end services but understand the deployment of the solution within several display-layers (phone, web, etc).
- Develops software solutions to business problems. Leverages established design patterns and coding standards. Builds solutions that are secure, durable, scalable, flexible, and accessible and proactively mitigate against production support issues.
- Operates in Agile Software Development processes and methodologies.
- Provides project leadership; initiates, organizes and champions small to medium development efforts for a team of developers over a shared code base.
- Supervises delivery of other developers on the team by setting priority and guiding deliverables.
- Keeps projects on course by coordinating activities, monitoring project schedules and costs.
- Represents the Development Team when engaged with business customer.
- Negotiates, facilitates, and influences others to gain alignment and mutually agreeable outcomes in complex and ambiguous situations.
- Takes on leadership opportunities within the development team. Initiates and facilitates team meetings to socialize technical ideas, encourages a culture of technical excellence among peers, and identifies good opportunities for adopting innovation.
- Coaches and mentors other application developers learning new skills and technologies.
We look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We support a work environment of diversity based on justice and mutual respect. We welcome applications from people regardless of ethnic, social and national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and political attitudes.