Technical Chief Operating Officer (m/f/d)
AAZZUR is a growing, Berlin based FinTech that is incubating a tech team in London together with a business partner that is setting up a UK challenger bank revolutionise wealth building and lifestyle banking.
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Chief Operating Office to provide sound technical and managerial leadership in all aspects of our business and to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator, line manager and technologist we would like to hear from you.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Designing and implementing business operations;
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency;
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance;
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors, assist CEO in fundraising ventures;
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Build the growing operations of the company;
- Manage vendor relationships;
- Helps CXOs with a variety of tasks including public speaking and fund raising;
- Manage a cross functional team(s).
- Proven experience as a CTO, COO or similar leadership role;
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy;
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- MSc/MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus;
- Experience in Banking, Fintech or any other financial services is a plus.
Personal Attributes / Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic, vibrant and international environment;
- Ability to impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company;
- Core working hours, with flexi time available;
- Stock Option plan.
We look forward to receiving your application including motivation letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We support a work environment of diversity based on justice and mutual respect. We welcome applications from people regardless of ethnic, social and national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status and political attitudes.